Draft copy of Blog Post

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Thu Aug 26 16:39:08 BST 2021

On Mittwoch, 25. August 2021 21:18:01 CEST David Bryant wrote:
> Here's what I have so far (attached, as Blogpost.txt). I'll send it around
> as a rich text (HTML) message by and by, with images and links inserted.
> Notice that there are eight images ... 6 attachments, and 2 that Ingo
> posted on the GnuPG web site. Feedback is welcome. I think I have included
> all the stuff people sent in response to Volker's request.  Please ping me
> if I missed anybody.

Great, thank you for taking care of this!

Just minor nitpicks:
- maybe we can rename the "KDE PIM Runtime" section to "Exchange Support" or
something like that, given that's the only content, and avoiding terms that
aren't exposed to users normally?
- can we get a screenshot for Kalendar? there were many pretty ones in blogs
and MRs of it :) a link to Claudio's blog is probably also a good idea.

Thanks!
Volker