July/August KDE PIM summary blog post

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Mon Aug 23 16:51:42 BST 2021

Hi everyone,

it's bi-monthly blog time again :)

If you have contributed in July or August, a quick summary of your most
noteworthy changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding
screenshots or links to existing posts. If you noticed something noteworthy
during the past two months,feel free to add that as well of course!

To help refresh your memories and to make sure we aren't missing anything
important, there's two files attached here, a auto-generated detailed
changelog (this tends to be 30-50% of the commits, using David's changelog
scripts for KF5 releases), and basic commit stats for PIM repositories.

Secondly, we need help with compiling, editing and eventually publishing the
blog post. The original idea was to rotate between a number of people so that
ideally everyone has to do that only once per year or so. This hasn't really
worked that way recently, I ended up doing this for the past few posts, so
someone other than me stepping up to help would be very much appreciated!

Last post: https://volkerkrause.eu/2021/07/03/kde-pim-may-june-2021.html
(you can follow the chain to older posts from there).

Thanks for your help!
Volker