List of Authors in aboutdata.cpp

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Sun Aug 22 08:25:29 BST 2021

Hi,
Thanks for looking it.
Indeed it’s wierd that we added email from people which never made commits.

Indeed this dialog box is very big as there is a lot of people.

I am agree that we need to reduce it (Perhaps we can add a specific file in
repo to move name of people which made less than x commits.

+1 for your idea.
Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer