Crash when using KIdentityManagement::IdentityManager

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Tue Apr 13 16:47:47 BST 2021

Hello folks,

I have been trying to implement a mail client based on Akonadi
for the PinePhone. I'm currently getting blocked by a weird
crash in KIdentityManagement::IdentityManager.

The code can be found here:
https://invent.kde.org/carlschwan/quickmail/-/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L46

valgrind/gdb tells me that the d pointer of the IdentityManager is
inaccessible when calling constEnd/Begin(). But then adding the exact same code as a
test case in KIdentityManagement, it works without any crash.

Does anyone with a bit more experience in C++ can help me?

Cheers,
Carl Schwan
https://carlschwan.eu