Failing cryptocomposertest

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Thu Sep 24 01:57:21 BST 2020

Hey,

cryptocomposertest are failing for a long time. I started to debug it and it
seems the problem is that d->content is not more accessible in the lambda
function[0]. d->content is coming from MaintextJob. I also tried to replace
the lambda function with a proper one, but nothing has changed.

If I replace the async part with a sync part [1], than the tests run
successfully.

When I switched to async mode in April [2], those tests were successful. I
haven't found any change inside messagecomposer that can explain why the tests
start failing. So maybe something within JobBase/KJob/QGpgme has changed?
Can someone have a look and and help me to debug this?

hefee

[0] https://invent.kde.org/pim/messagelib/-/blob/master/messagecomposer/src/
job/encryptjob.cpp#L248
[1] https://invent.kde.org/knauss/messagelib/-/commit/
12f2e0aa86494cd217a7ed12f5b5e890cad07ef1
[2] https://invent.kde.org/pim/messagelib/-/commit/
3c897dd0a96f14a57862fd5e32eb3b422f946e44