Merging some KAddressbook translations

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Tue May 19 10:56:32 BST 2020

Hi all,

I'm moving some KAddressbook plugins and related plugin infrastructure library
from kdepim-addons and kdepim-apps-libs repositories back into kaddressbook
repo. The localization of the library and the plugins are in different .pot
files, namely libkaddressbookimportexport.pot and
kaddressbook_importexportplugins.pot respectively.

I think it would make sense to merge those translations into the main
kaddressbook.pot so that we only have a single .pot file for the kaddressbook
repo.

Is it possible for the i18n team to somehow do this automatically for all
languages? If it's too much hassle I can modify Messages.sh to make it produce
the original pot files so no translations are lost, I just think it's a bit
messsy :)

To sum up:
merge messages/pim/libkaddressbookimportexport.po into messages/pim/
kaddressbook.po
merge messages/pim/kaddressbook_importexport.po into messages/pim/
kaddressbook.po

(there's also kaddressbook_plugins.po, which should remain as it is).

Thanks,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683