D29416: Show all available holiday regions

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 4 16:35:43 BST 2020

vkrause created this revision.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
vkrause requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The previous approach was forcing unique labels, which fails in many cases
  where we have multiple holiday files for a country. In most cases their
  disambiguation is only in the description, not the (country) name.

  This would be nicer if name() would actually contain the full region name,
  not just the country, but lacking that I didn't see an alternative to
  squeezing the description into the combo box as well.

  As a result I can now actually pick from about a dozen holiday regions for
  Germany for example, rather than getting a random one of those.

REPOSITORY
  R210 KOrganizer

BRANCH
  master