D29360: korgac: on first run, show alarms from the last 10 days.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 2 13:13:44 BST 2020

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added a reviewer: winterz.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This was already the intent, but it was broken, nothing showed up.
  "from" was an invalid date, and it was passed as remindAtDate,
  so the removed if() was always false.

  I don't see what sense it makes to pass the "previous check date" as
  remindAtDate anyway, so now I'm passing "now" as date. But that seems
  redundant with item->mTrigger....

  Anyhow for me this fixes the main bug: reminders show up for a fresh
  user (with existing calendars).

TEST PLAN
  killall korgac; remove the CalendarsLastChecked entry from ~/.config/korgacrc
  and restart korgac, the last 10 days of reminders should show up.

REPOSITORY
  R210 KOrganizer

BRANCH
  master