D29300: [KJots] Add support for headings

Igor Poboiko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 2 13:11:59 BST 2020

poboiko added a comment.

  @mlaurent: There's just another subsequent patch that waits for review, D29291: [KJots] Provide explicit "Save" action <https://phabricator.kde.org/D29291>, which also touches those actions. I thought it's only important that this version increases between releases, and it would be sufficient to increase the version only once there (just so I won't have to think which patch lands first, and then rebase another one with yet another version change, etc).
  Or should I actually do it in every commit that touches XMLGui-files?

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D29300