D27905: [resources/maildir] Reload configuraton on configuration change

Wolfgang Bauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri May 1 12:00:07 BST 2020

wbauer added a comment.

  No objections from my side.

  I just tested it a bit (sorry for the delay...), and I can't seem to reproduce the problems I noticed with the first version (i.e. the default resources are named as expected now, new resources get a unique folder by default again).
  Changing the path for an existing resource seems to work as expected now too (I still have to manually "Restart" the resource to actually see the content of the new directory, but that's certainly unrelated to this change).

  The summary is no longer correct though, at least the last paragraph.

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

BRANCH
  maildir-settings (branched from master)