KDE PIM SPRINT 2020 TOULOUSE

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Mon Mar 30 09:09:12 BST 2020

Hi all,

On Sunday, 29 March 2020 12:09:54 CEST Volker Krause wrote:
> As it's still very unclear when we'll be able to do this in person again,
> should we do a virtual meeting at the originally proposed date, ie. next
> weekend, to at least cover some of the discussions?

Good idea, though sadly I won't be available for a call this weekend :(

For the online sprint I would just propose to write down an agenda on the wiki
or a OwnCloud document (we don't have notes.k.o anymore, do we?) where people
who are unable to attend can at least write down their progress report/
opinion/etc. beforehand so it can be taken into account during the online
discussion.

Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
www.dvratil.cz | dvratil at kde.org

GPG Key: 0x4D69557AECB13683
Fingerprint: 0ABD FA55 A4E6 BEA9 9A83 EA97 4D69 557A ECB1 3683