KPilot info

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Mar 4 21:28:28 GMT 2020

On 2020 mäzula d. 3id 07:24:04 -05 Andreas Nicolai wrote:
> just wanted to get my Palm T|X working again and I was wondering if
> someone from the KPilot development team is still around and may help me
> with getting it back to live (at least for a small subset of
> functionality). My Goal: syncing contacts and calender with
> NextCloud/OwnCloud groupware.

Oh, gosh. So, as the last-known maintainer of pilot-link, and possibly the
last maintainer of KPilot, I could try to delve deep deep into my memory.

> The visor kernel module is still working and the PDA is recognized as
> such, so the lowest level should work.

If I remember right the calendar went to .ics (for korganizer) so that should
be easy to sync with nextcloud with whatever tool.

But I don't really have much time to think about this; do ping me if you can
get pilot-link built and dumping data from the TX.

[ade]