D27817: [resources/ews] Adjust name of root collection to the name of the resource

Igor Poboiko noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 3 22:23:51 GMT 2020

poboiko created this revision.
poboiko added reviewers: dvratil, nowicki.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
poboiko requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The name of root collection inside the Akonadi DB (and thus, i.e. inside KMail)
  is always `akonadi_ews_resource#`, even if the resource itself was renamed.
  Even though we call `mRootCollection->setName(name())`, the name get's
  overriden after we fetch it from DB.
  The settings UI changes the name of the resource, but not root collection.

  This patch runs `CollectionModifyJob` to rename the root collection in both
  scenarios: either when we fetch root collection or change the resource name.

  BUG: 413078
  BUG: 416663

TEST PLAN
  1. Open KMail -> Settings -> Accounts -> Receiving -> EWS account
  2. Change "Account Name", save
  3. The change gets applied to Mailbox View inside KMail UI immediately

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

BRANCH
  ews-adjust-root-collection (branched from master)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27817

AFFECTED FILES
  resources/ews/ewsresource.cpp