Sharing my progress (EteSync sync backend for Akonadi, GSoC '20)

Shashwat Jolly shashwat.jolly at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 19:39:53 BST 2020

Hey everyone!

It's been a week since the coding period for GSoC started. Just wanted to
share that I already have some code working for reading address books from
EteSync.
It still needs some work to implement the fetching asynchronously using
jobs. Also, the configuration dialog hasn't been implemented and you would
need to put in your EteSync credentials in the configure() function in
etesyncresource.cpp to test it out.

I have my code up at
https://invent.kde.org/sjolly/kdepim-runtime/-/tree/etesyncResource if you
want to take a look.