D8843: Use URLs in multiget requests as returned by the Server

Ralf Haferkamp noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 6 14:39:51 GMT 2020

rhaferkamp added a comment.

  In D8843#580407 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D8843#580407>, @cgiboudeaux wrote:

  > @rhaferkamp ping?

  Sorry, I had to drop the ball on this as I am no longer using kontact/korganizer for calendaring and I currently don't have time left to follow up on this.

  In D8843#360672 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D8843#360672>, @dfaure wrote:

  > Here's some debug output to understand what's going on:

  [..]

  >   KDAV::DavItemsFetchJob::start <calendar-multiget xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:caldav">
  >    <prop xmlns="DAV:">
  >         <getetag xmlns="DAV:"/>
  >     <calendar-data xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:caldav"/>
  >    </prop>
  >     <href xmlns="DAV:">/calendars/dfaure at kdab.com/02af0002-0181-4d55-88a7-db543be67d83/dd261076-60eb-40c2-b6fe-a245f69eac66.ics</href>
  >    [...]
  >
  >   DavGroupwareResource::onMultigetFinished: Empty item returned.  "/calendars/dfaure at kdab.com/02af0002-0181-4d55-88a7-db543be67d83/dd261076-60eb-40c2-b6fe-a245f69eac66.ics"
  >

  > The QUrl inside the DavUrl in the "new code" case looks very broken to me, with a username and no host and no scheme.

  The "username" in there is not really a username (in terms of an URI). It's just a part of the path. And the URL itself IIRC is not something that the client is sending any request to directly. It's just included as a relative href in the XML document that is to be processed on the server side. Most of the examples of CALDAV multiget request really only contain relative URLs there. It's even in the RFC. See: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4791#page-64 (7.9.1.  Example: Successful CALDAV:calendar-multiget REPORT)

REPOSITORY
  R490 KDAV Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D8843