Adopt improvements in Email Encryption in KMail got funded by NGI0 PET

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Wed Jan 1 18:37:45 GMT 2020

Hey,

Happy new year. I got great news, I get funded by NLNet for my application
"Adopt improvements in Email Encryption in KMail". That means I will add
Autocrypt support and Encrypted header support the next months. *yeah*
What I still need is someone who can help me with the UX? Does anyone know
people I can ask for UX? I have added a budget for UX with around 2800€, so it
doesn't mean, that also the person who do the UX can get some money.
Also I added 1000€ for a reviewer.

so long,

sandro