D27718: Make Accor extractor work with German reservation mails

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 28 09:03:03 GMT 2020

broulik created this revision.
broulik added a reviewer: vkrause.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
broulik requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Found an old reservation in my inbox, adjusted the labels and date format to support it, too.

TEST PLAN
  Managed to extract reservation number and dates correctly.

  I also have my name in the reservation, but not sure what the english label would have been.
  Also, I have an "online check in" link which we could make turn into an CheckInAction?

REPOSITORY
  R1003 KItinerary: Travel Reservation handling library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27718

AFFECTED FILES
  src/extractors/accor.js