KMail is a state-of-the-art email client that integrates well with widely used email providers like GMail

jvapr27 at gmail.com jvapr27 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 18:22:48 GMT 2020

I look forward to it!

I would say that I could easily just move to a different Email provider
and not be hung up on Google, however Yahoo doesn't allow IMAP without
a fee. My Hotmail, I am not sure it will allow it either. I also like
to use the integration of GDrive and being able to see my Calendar
information on my Android phone is invaluable. I use it all the time.
Thus I need my Desktop, Web(for when on a different pc), mobile device
need to stay in sync. GMail is the only one I can think of that can do
it all.

Is there anywhere we can contact to ask Google about this? Maybe they
just need to be politely pressured to understand the impact of this.

thanks,

JV