D27560: KOrganizer New Event: consider current time when setting the default start time

Allen Winter noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 21 23:36:58 GMT 2020

winterz created this revision.
winterz added reviewers: mlaurent, dvratil, vkrause.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
winterz requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  I don't see the point in using the start time preference if that time is earlier than the current time.

  this patch will set the default start time to the current time, rounding up to the next quarter hour if the current time is later than the start time preference.

TEST PLAN
  it's 1835 now.  when I create a new event, the incidence editor shows the start time as 1845

REPOSITORY
  R210 KOrganizer

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27560