Building kalarm with KDE PIM Docker

Glen Ditchfield GJDitchfield at acm.org
Sat Apr 25 02:10:12 BST 2020

I set up an instance of the KDE PIM Docker, and ran some update commands to
get kdesrc-build to build kde-pim:
 - sudo apt update
 - sudo apt full-upgrade
 - sudo apt install libkf5contacts-dev libkf5calendarcore-dev

The only module that still doesn't build for me is kalarm.  The build log file
kdepim/logs/latest/kalarm/error.log ends with

[ 11%] Built target kalarm_bin_autogen
make[2]: *** No rule to make target '/usr/share/kf5/akonadi/kcfg2dbus.xsl',
needed by 'src/org.kde.Akonadi.KAlarmDir.Settings.xml'.  Stop.
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:1200: recipe for target 'src/CMakeFiles/kalarm_bin.dir/
all' failed
make[1]: *** [src/CMakeFiles/kalarm_bin.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Is there something I can do to fix this?