D28994: Fix sorting & tabs preset in config file

Andrey Legayev noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 19 19:15:02 BST 2020

andreylegayev created this revision.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
andreylegayev requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Fixes applied:

  1. TabWidget and KeyTreeView were saving sorting preset to the same config group.  I've fixed it by setting config group to View #1, 2, 3... as it should be. I've also had to prevent saving empty filter of last tab.
  2. TabWidget didn't save settings on exit - added call to saveViews() to destructor
  3. Prevented saving empty filter for the last tab in TabWidget::setKeyFilter()

TEST PLAN
  Steps:

  1. Create several tabs with different filters
  2. Apply sorting to some columns
  3. Exit from kleopatra
  4. Run kleopatra

  Expected result: