DAV calendar color (Was: [kdepim-runtime] resources/dav/resource: DAV resource: propagate color changes to the server)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat Apr 18 15:17:51 BST 2020

On Saturday, April 18, 2020 3:28:14 PM CEST Allen Winter wrote:
> "Set Calendar Folder Color"?

Thanks for the suggestion. It's one word too many IMHO, it's really obvious
that everything in this popup is about calendars.

I just uploaded https://phabricator.kde.org/D28943
with "Set Folder Color".

After all we already have "Folder Properties" and "Copy/Move Folder To".

Maybe we can s/Calendar Folder/Folder/ in the 4 menuitems that have that...

Working on KDE Frameworks 5