D28704: Handle all Qt command line options (--help-all)

Yichao Yu noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Apr 9 15:17:44 BST 2020

yuyichao created this revision.
yuyichao added reviewers: djarvie, lbeltrame.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
yuyichao requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  This was broken in c5897d0eabf515a82a62429a726819cb60e255ae <https://phabricator.kde.org/R205:c5897d0eabf515a82a62429a726819cb60e255ae> suggesting
  that it might be needed to

  > fix --help, --version and option errors not being reported on the
  >  terminal if another instance of KAlarm is already running.

  Testing suggests that this is not the case, especially since
  the printing to the terminal was handled directly by `process`
  in which case it'll never return. I don't really see how the
  printing could be stopped unless `stdout` or `stderr` is overriden,
  which doesn't seem to be the case.

  This is the same as how KDE builtin options are currently handled.

  Also remove now unused EXIT command.

REPOSITORY
  R205 KAlarm

BRANCH