D28583: Register IMAP D-Bus interfaces before the service gets registered

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 5 09:52:57 BST 2020

vkrause created this revision.
vkrause added a reviewer: mlaurent.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
vkrause requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The account wizard accesses this right after the service is registered,
  so we need to have this done in the ctor. I suspect this was done delayed,
  as settings() is virtual and therefore calling that in the base ctor isn't
  giving us the desired result. Calling it in every leaf ctor is ugly, but
  given we want to phase out the Kolab resource anyway, this problem is going
  away over time.

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

BRANCH