Akonadi Notes

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun Apr 5 08:48:45 BST 2020

Hello,

On Saturday, 4 April 2020 19:55:20 CEST Christian Mollekopf wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, at 11:09 PM, Allen Winter wrote:
> > I see that KMail messages and KOrganizer Events and To-dos can "add a
> > Note"
> > These seem to be AkonadiNotes
> >
> > I created a few such notes.
> >
> > Now where are they?  How can I see them?  How can I modify them?
> >
> > I looked in the PopUp notes .. no joy.
> > Is there a separate tool I didn't know about for AkonadiNote handling?
>
> There was at least a time where zanshin was able to display those.

0.5.0 had a companion app called Renku for that. But I started phasing it out
post-0.5. It was too much hassle to maintain and not useful enough to me. Code
is still in the repository history if someone wants to revive it in another
repository.

For notes I just use a bunch of markdown files synced via Nextcloud.

Regards.
--
Kevin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net

enioka Haute Couture - proud patron of KDE, https://hc.enioka.com/en