D28560: [resources] Add a unified Google Groupware Resource (WIP)

Laurent Montel noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 4 16:20:37 BST 2020

mlaurent requested changes to this revision.
mlaurent added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kdepim-runtime.categories:31
>  org.kde.pim.kolabresource.trace resource kolab trace (kdepim-runtime) IDENTIFIER [KOLABRESOURCE_TRACE]
> +org.kde.pim.google resource google (kdepim-runtime) IDENTIFIER [GOOGLE_LOG]
>  org.kde.pim.google.calendar resource google calendar (kdepim-runtime) IDENTIFIER [GOOGLE_CALENDAR_LOG]

Better to rebase it.
now it's autogenerated

> calendarhandler.cpp:109
> +
> +void CalendarHandler::slotCollectionsRetrieved(KGAPI2::Job* job)
> +{

coding style Job *job

> defaultreminderattribute.cpp:51
> +
> +    QVariant var = json.toVariant();
> +    const QVariantList list = var.toList();

const

> generichandler.h:62
> +protected:
> +    GoogleResource* m_resource;
> +    GoogleSettings* m_settings;

initialize it to nullptr.

coding style GoogleResource *m_resource

> googlesettings.h:70
> +    QString m_resourceId;
> +    bool m_isReady;
> +    KGAPI2::AccountPtr m_account;

better to initialize value here => = false;

> googlesettingsdialog.cpp:100
> +{
> +}
> +

missing delete m_ui;

> googlesettingsdialog.ui:13
> +  </property>
> +  <property name="windowTitle">
> +   <string>Form</string>

remove it. We don"'t want to translate "Form"

> taskhandler.cpp:144
> +
> +    const ObjectsList& objects = qobject_cast<FetchJob *>(job)->items();
> +    Collection collection = job->property(COLLECTION_PROPERTY).value<Collection>();

const Object &objects

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

REVISION DETAIL