D24035: Fix reported bug about replies to self

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 29 00:13:43 BST 2019

knauss added a comment.

  In D24035#539341 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24035#539341>, @gjditchfield wrote:

  > No, I don't have commit access, and given my likely commit rate and weak understanding of your work flow (should I wait for mlaurent?), I'm comfortable with that.  Whatever keeps your workload lowest...

  Well our policy is, that everything should be reviewed, but in the end you also commit directly. In your case here all changes by mlaurent were solved and I reviewed them. But I can understand that it is not obvious what is the correct workflow. But this is also because Phabricator is hard to treat...

  Well in the end you now have submitted already 10 patches, feel free to ask for commit access (as far as I remember you need two upvotes for this - one from my side).

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24035