D23908: feat(akonadiserver): Add AppArmor profile for akonadiserver

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 23 20:16:21 BST 2019

knauss marked an inline comment as done.
knauss added a comment.

  In D23908#536246 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23908#536246>, @dvratil wrote:

  > Did you test on both Neon and plain Debian?

  tested only on plain Debian with a new installation. I added @jriddell  to this Differential to test on Neon, but if @jriddell do not answer we will get the info if the AppArmor profiles are fine some days later, as Neon build the master master branch. Also feedback from other distributions will come in later.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23908