M155: KMail revamped

James Thornber noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 23 15:37:06 BST 2019

jamesth added a comment.

@dvratil - Thanks for pointing out the View->Message List-> Theme option, I didn't know that such an option existed, and agree it shouldn't be lost.  I wonder therefore, if it's rather about trying to help make these options more user-accessible.  Ie end-user education related, coupled with more clarity at the UI end?

I think it would still be great to show the reading time, even if it only shows after the full message has been downloaded. But as mentioned previously, how will it be calculated?

@gjditchfield - i think reviewing how the reply-to, and reply-all options currently work, would be useful.

btw, I'm new here so I hope that no one minds me chipping in my thoughts? :-)

MOCK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/M155