D3432: Use key trust leve to indicate how much the signature can be trusted.

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 12 16:15:34 BST 2019

knauss added a comment.

  Overall the patch seems fine, but a unittest is missing.  And it should surly be tested before we merge it into master, I can do this after the patch is rebased on master.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:11
>
> +configure_file(config.h.cmake ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/config.h)
> +

remove this.

> CMakeLists.txt:170
> +    PRIVATE
> +    KF5::Libkleo
> +  )

just add Libkleo dependency to the normal dependency list.

> config.h.cmake:1
> +#cmakedefine MIMETREEPARSER_ONLY_BUILD

remove file

> messagepart.cpp:31
>  #include "memento/verifyopaquebodypartmemento.h"
> +#include "config.h"

remove this.

> messagepart.cpp:49
>
> +#ifndef MIMETREEPARSER_ONLY_BUILD
> +#include <Libkleo/Enum>

remove #ifdef

> messagepart.cpp:876
>      if (mMetaData.isSigned) {
> -        GpgME::Signature signature = mSignatures.front();
> +#ifndef MIMETREEPARSER_ONLY_BUILD
> +        GpgME::Signature signature;

get rid of #ifdef

> messagepart.cpp:930
>              } else {
> +#ifndef MIMETREEPARSER_ONLY_BUILD
> +                // Use a shared cache if we have Kleo to speed-up key lookup

Get rid of #ifdef parts.

> messagepart.cpp:999
>          }
> +