D24929: [pop3 kioslave] Port KTcpSocket (deprecated) to QSslSocket

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 30 09:53:14 GMT 2019

vkrause added a comment.

  In D24929#556487 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24929#556487>, @ahmadsamir wrote:

  > OR, push this, with two qobject_cast's as dfaure said (checking for KIO_VERSION 5.65), for 19.08.3 and delay the TcpSlaveBase change to 5.65...

  I'd go for this. Given the invasive nature of the TcpSlaveBase change I'd like @dfaure's review of that first anyway, as well as ideally a full KF release cycle for pre-release testing. With 5.64 being prepared within the next days anyway, getting this into 5.65 seems more realistic and safer therefore. The POP3 change with both variants can then go in right away.

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24929