D24929: [pop3 kioslave] Port KTcpSocket (deprecated) to QSslSocket

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 26 10:04:08 BST 2019

vkrause added a subscriber: dfaure.
vkrause added a comment.

  The change as such is correct once the TCPSlaveBase port has landed.
  The thing I'm wondering about is the various combinations in which this can be deployed though, considering the recent webdav breakage. So I think we will need to have both cases (KTcpSocket and QSslSocket) in 19.08, and for 19.12 we need that too unless we can depend on a recent enough KIO. Does that make sense @dfaure?

REPOSITORY
  R44 KDE PIM Runtime

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24929