D24541: fix(akonadiserver): Use xdg_data_home and xdg_config_home as variable.

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 16 15:28:50 BST 2019

knauss added a comment.

  In D24541#544879 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24541#544879>, @cgiboudeaux wrote:

  > I can't test since I don't need these files.
  >
  > The akonadi tests use different XDG_{CONFIG,DATA}_HOME values, do you see a difference before/after?

  Well AppArmor does not rely on environment variables, this whole patches just makes it simpler personalize the AppAromir profile for users, that don't use the default locations.

  The tests don't use the installed akonadiserver, so the AppArmor profile don't get called.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24541