D25458: Attempt to make tests on CI more robust

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 22 10:56:51 GMT 2019

dvratil created this revision.
dvratil added a reviewer: dfaure.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
dvratil requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  akonadi_control: announce new Resource once both services are registered

  Make sure that we don't emit agentInstanceAdded until the new Resource has
  registered both it's Agent service name and Resource service name.

  Testrunner: wait until all jobs are done before aborting setup

  When resource setup fails for any reason, we must wait for the remaining
  jobs to finish before shutting down Akonadi and terminating the testrunner.
  Otherwise the next scheduled job gets executed and causes a new Akonadi
  instance to be launched through DBus activation. This instance is not
  managed by the testrunner though, so it does not ever get terminated,
  causing ctest to hang.

REPOSITORY
  R165 Akonadi

BRANCH
  release/19.12

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25458

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/libs/testrunner/setup.cpp
  autotests/libs/testrunner/setup.h
  autotests/libs/testrunner/testrunner.cpp
  src/akonadicontrol/agentmanager.cpp