D25419: Add some test to ensure local time handling in recurrences.

Damien Caliste noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 20 11:54:00 GMT 2019

dcaliste added reviewers: vkrause, KDE PIM.
dcaliste added a comment.

  There actually is no bug in KCalendarCore regarding this topic of exceptions for a local time event. We had to fix various ones in SailfishOS ancient version of KCalCore and we have added tests for this. I'm happy to see that the tests are passing in KCalendarCore out of the box, and since we crafted these tests, I'm proposing to add them here.

REPOSITORY
  R172 KCalendar Core

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25419