D25399: korgac: honour notification inhibition by delaying reminders

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 19 13:27:36 GMT 2019

broulik added a comment.

  > Something's really weird. If I kill plasmashell, then this blocks for 25 seconds (and then returns false indeed).

  Ooooh, yeah, we have some "plasma-waitforname" script that is autostarted by dbus when notification service is called. This is so apps sending notifications before plasma is up on login don't end up showing ontop of the splash screen and whatever. But also causes this annoying behavior. You could check `QDBusConnectionInterface::isServiceRegistered` before calling into it.

  @davidedmundson any way to restrict dbus autolaunch to certain methods?

REPOSITORY
  R210 KOrganizer

REVISION DETAIL