D25289: Read floating date time as LocalTime.

Damien Caliste noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 16 08:00:15 GMT 2019

dcaliste added a comment.

  @winterz thanks for the tests, it's greatly appreciated. I'll give a look to the bugs you mentioned to see if there is some report already about floating time issues with timezone.

  Besides, the patch here, is just enabling the possibility to distinguish from iCal data floating times from converted ones to system time zone. Maybe some further handling will be required in other parts to actually fix possible issues in KOrganizer. At least in SailfishOS, I know we have some bugs that requires modifications higher in the stack. I'll see if corrections should be proposed in KCalendarCore.

REPOSITORY
  R172 KCalendar Core

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D25289