Sysadmin Load Reduction: Legacy Compatibility Redirects

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sat Nov 9 18:21:43 GMT 2019

On Saturday, November 9, 2019 5:30:46 AM EST Volker Krause wrote:
> On Saturday, 9 November 2019 01:02:01 CET Ben Cooksley wrote:

> > korganizer.kde.org
>
> redirects to dead link, lxr still finds one reference
yes, this is mentioned in kontact/HACKING as where we keep the coding style guidelines.
I have no memory why we had the coding standards on http://korganizer.kde.org/develop/hacking.html
what's a good URL to use these days?

> > pim.kde.org
>
> lxr finds a few alive references that we probably should adjust before
> disabling this

http://pim.kde.org/akonadi,  pim.kde.org/components/konsolekalendar, ..
what's the new top-level URL to replace pim.kde.org?  I would do the work
if someone tells the new URL.

> > kdepim.org
> > kdepim.com
Yes, trash kdepim.org and kdepim.com

I also see "kde-pim.kde.org" in the code in a few places.
perhaps only for test stuff , however.

also kdepim.kde.org is used knotes README and HACKING

> > akregator.kde.org
static QString akregatorNamespace()
{
    return QStringLiteral("http://akregator.kde.org/StorageExporter#");
}

any idea what a new URL for that would be?