T6854: Modernizing Kontact look

Andreas Kainz noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon May 6 23:56:07 BST 2019

andreask added a comment.

  What I also like is to use for the summary page qml/kirigami, cause for some tasks I learn from my phone that the phone UI is better than the desktop UI. eg. for delete and archive spam mails. So the summary page can give the user the option to have something like an mobile UI, or something like googles inbox. But in the different apps you have the full featured kontact suite.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T6854