D20886: Add fields standard query parameter to Job and use it in FileFetchJob.

David Barchiesi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 1 19:05:55 BST 2019

barchiesi added a comment.

  LibKGAPI 19.04 has full support for the Teamdrives REST API <https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v2/reference/teamdrives> but unfortunately that isn't sufficient for completely manipulating them in KIO GDrive. The KIO GDrive patch for Team Drives that I'm working on requires this revision for querying if the user can create Team Drives and it requires D20789 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D20789> for uploading files and finding parents. I'll probably find more stuff  that needs to be added to LibKGAPI.
  Therefore KIO GDrive won't be able to support Team Drives until LibKGAPI 19.08. As soon as I have most of the functionality ready, I will submit a revision so you can start looking at it.

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D20886