No interest in bug reports of older versions of KDEPIM/Akonadi that are not older than a year anymore?

Sandro Knauß sknauss at kde.org
Mon May 13 00:12:09 BST 2019

Hi,

I'm really not happy with the proposal to close all bugs within a short period
of time. Most of the bugs raised from old version are still valid. I can fully
find it reasonable to ask the reporter to try a new version, if code was
touched in a specific area that improve the situation. So far most of the bug
reports will just closed, because the reporter will be upset because the
situation does not improve or they are unable to test a new version. I would
say one or two years is a timeframe, where it is likely that things improved
without noticing it.

sandro