T10812: KDE Applications

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 8 23:01:13 BST 2019

aacid added a comment.

  Because that means that people actually need to learn to release applications, which is something we/they don't want

  It also upsets distribution packagers because suddenly the release cycle is not predicable and they can't adjust their workplan to our schedule and also upsets translators for the same reason, etc.

  I just don't see a reason to tell people "your app sucks so we're going to release it less often"

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10812