KMail: Message list aggregation - how does it work?

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Mar 14 21:59:20 GMT 2019

Hi David,

On Donnerstag, 14. März 2019 16:24:07 CET David Hurka wrote:
> Hi KMail (and other) people,
>
> I am using KMail for about a year now, and it helps me a lot. But now I want
> to give some feedback on the “aggregation” feature of the message list. In
> short: It is complicated.
[snip]

Thanks a lot for your feedback and your good questions!

I'd appreciate if you could resend your mail to the kdepim-users mailing list
[1] which happens to be the better forum for your questions. The kde-pim
mailing list "is intended for discussing the development of KDE PIM
applications, i.e. Kontact, KMail, KOrganizer, KAddressbook, KAlarm, etc." [2]

Regards,
Ingo