D19948: DRAFT Add Standard Query Parameters support

David Barchiesi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Mar 22 23:01:57 GMT 2019

barchiesi updated this revision to Diff 54586.
barchiesi added a comment.

  I noticed most jobs set the Authorization header on their own so perhaps a standard request builder is needed. I added Job::authorizedRequest with encapsulates this and also adds standard query parameters.

  Added all field names as constants to the About class and disabled pretty by default.

REPOSITORY
  R477 KGAPI Library

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19948?vs=54498&id=54586

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19948

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/drive/aboutfetchjobtest.cpp
  autotests/drive/data/about_fetch_limited_fields_request.txt
  autotests/drive/data/about_fetch_limited_fields_response.txt
  autotests/drive/data/about_fetch_request.txt
  autotests/drive/data/about_limited_fields.json
  src/core/job.cpp
  src/core/job.h
  src/core/job_p.h
  src/drive/about.cpp