KMail tells: "Unable to create persistent search"

Andreas Gungl a.gungl at gmx.de
Fri Mar 1 18:42:56 GMT 2019

Hi again,

just another question to get rid of this problem. After some digging I
suppose, (":1", QVariant(qlonglong, 1)) means parentId should be 1 when
inserting the collection with name ((":0", QVariant(QString, "Letzte
 Suche")).

Well, in my Akonadi DB there is no record with ID 1. The minimum ID is 6, and
the lowest ID used as parent ID is 22.
I don't know how it could happen, if it is to be considered normal or not.
Anyway, parentId = 1 looks pretty hardcoded, though.

Given that the contents of my DB might by somehow strange, is there an advice
about how to start over with a fresh DB but without the need to configure any
resources (calendars, accounts etc.) completely new? (And of course without
loosing any data in the resources?)

Any help is welcome.
Best regards,
Andreas