D19948: DRAFT Add Standard Query Parameters support

David Barchiesi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Mar 21 18:25:44 GMT 2019

barchiesi created this revision.
barchiesi added a reviewer: dvratil.
barchiesi added a project: LibKGAPI.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
barchiesi requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The Drive API allows setting certain standard query parameters, valid for all invocations (see Standard Query Parameters <https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v2/query-parameters>). Some of these are useful (setting what fields a request needs allows increasing performance) while others would be useless in a library (prettyPrint comes to mind, we de-serialize directly into objects).

  This patch adds support for the fields query parameter in Job and sets up About to use it. Before proceeding with the other jobs/entities, is this the correct approach? Is the functionality something we want in LibKGAPI?

TEST PLAN
  AboutFetchJobTest has been updated to test a fetch with a limited subset of fields.

REPOSITORY
  R477 KGAPI Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D19948

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/drive/aboutfetchjobtest.cpp
  autotests/drive/data/about_fetch_limited_fields_request.txt
  autotests/drive/data/about_fetch_limited_fields_response.txt
  autotests/drive/data/about_limited_fields.json
  src/core/job.cpp
  src/core/job.h
  src/core/job_p.h
  src/drive/aboutfetchjob.cpp