D21447: Display resentFrom after vcard and organisation.

Sandro Knauß noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jun 20 17:30:05 BST 2019

knauss added a comment.

  In D21447#471109 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D21447#471109>, @dvratil wrote:

  > What does resentFrom actually represent? The sender of the vcard, if the vcard is not of the sender?

  the whole resent headers are added by a mailserver, when a email is resent. Those headers are never set by the sender. Like you send me a mail at my kde mail address and the kde server resent the mail to my private mail account, than the kde server could use resent headers to inform that it has resent the mail.

REPOSITORY
  R94 PIM: Message Library

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21447