D21906: Events plugin: implement the new showEvent() API

Daniel Vrátil noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jun 19 16:57:33 BST 2019

dvratil created this revision.
dvratil added a reviewer: KDE PIM.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-pim.
dvratil requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When user clicks on an event in the Digital Clock Plasma applet, the plugin
  will now be able to launch KOrganizer (if not running) and open the event
  in it, including editing capabilities.

  Note that this requires API that will be available only in KF5 5.60, so
  it cannot be merged now. I'm just putting it here so I won't lose the patch :)

REPOSITORY
  R81 KDE PIM Addons

BRANCH
  master

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D21906

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/plasma/pimeventsplugin/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/plasma/pimeventsplugin/autotests/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/plasma/pimeventsplugin/pimeventsplugin.cpp
  plugins/plasma/pimeventsplugin/pimeventsplugin.h