D22622: Calendar formatter: port to PimUniqueApplication::activateApplication

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Jul 21 19:06:59 BST 2019

dfaure created this revision.
dfaure added reviewers: vkrause, dvratil, mlaurent.
Herald added a project: KDE PIM.
dfaure requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The whole "if korganizer or kontact is running, bring it to the front, otherwise
  start korganizer" logic becomes a single line of code.
  I'm not 100% sure about the Windows code using QProcess; clearly it
  relies on DBus anyway so the new way should work, but it mentions
  korganizer-mobile.sh (which could be called by the DBus service file then...)

TEST PLAN
  Click "Check My Calendar" in an invitation email.
  In KMail, it starts standalone korganizer.
  In Kontact, it switches to the calendar plugin.

REPOSITORY
  R81 KDE PIM Addons

BRANCH
  Applications/19.08

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22622

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/messageviewer/bodypartformatter/calendar/CMakeLists.txt
  plugins/messageviewer/bodypartformatter/calendar/text_calendar.cpp