D22352: Add option --decode-emails for the show command.

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jul 11 08:40:26 BST 2019

dfaure added a comment.

  I don't think output codec is needed, toLocal8Bit/qPrintable is the expected output codec for commandline programs.

  So the current two ideas are --decoded (default raw) and --raw (default decoded). I chose the former to avoid breaking existing users, but if you guys prefer, I'm also OK with the latter.
  This is playground after all (unfortunately...).

  And yes if someone wants to choose between vcard and csv for contacts, that would be a --contact-format switch. This way it works even in an unlikely mixed folder, but more importantly it's easier to document (contact-format lists the contact formats, event-format lists the event formats etc.).

REPOSITORY
  R723 Akonadi CLI Client

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D22352